Wednesday, November 21, 2012

An Open Letter to Fred Weasley

I was lurking through my twitter one night and found "Letters to Fred". I read and found myself teary-eyed. Fred is sorely missed. It was actually the saddest twitter account.

I wrote my own letter as Fred Weasley was one of my favorite HP characters. He was awesome!

Dear Fred,

Everyone misses you. George was never the same according to Ginny, Hermione and Ron. Harry blames himself but we all know especially you that it was never his fault. The once noise Burrow lacks the laughter that we all grew up with.

You are sorely missed.

I'm not part of the family but I'm one of the millions who witnessed your jokes, smiles, love for the family and sadly your death. The moment the spell hit you, I froze and the last thing on my mind when as I left the place was seeing you cold on the floor with Ron screaming your name.

Thank you for the laughter and the The Weasley Wizard Wheezes. It was and I know will always be the happiest place for the magical and non-magical children.

Everyone is asking for you to come back..... If Only. I hope to meet you soon Fred and yeah... The Marauders :D.

You are badass! ;) Have fun in heaven!

Mischief Managed. 


1 comment: